This is not a range I would have choosen myself but I am pleased with the outcome.
Thursday, 29 March 2012
Playtime
At this week's Craft Cub we got a pack of papers and other bits from the Moorish range by Craftwork Cards and whilst everyone else got stuck in to making cards I decided to get scrapping. Obviously because I was using a selection intended for card making I had to fiddle around a bit but with only the addition of white cardstock, letter stickers and some pearls I was able to create this LO.
The papers were 8x8 which seeing that I only had 3 to choose from was a bit of a challenge but I decided that by using a larger photo (7x5) I could get away with using most of one of the papers in one piece and then split the other to cover more of my background. Carefully placed embellishments cover wording on the horizontal vellum banner. The diecut embellishments are sentiments with the wording covered up with extra bits cut from the sheet, the scalloped circles are punched from paper and from the textured cardstock from this range.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lovely layout & fab photo.
C xx
Lovely layout! :)
Great layout-love the photo!
Post a Comment