Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Getting Away From It All

I've not done a lot of crafting so far this month but I did do some getting away from it all. Right here in this lovely lochside lodge in beautiful Scotland.

Yes that is the loch literally right outside the building and while taking this photo I was stood on our own private beach. So a private beach in Scotland, in March, doesn't compare to one in the caribbean but it was heavenly to us. And standing on the deck in a morning feeding the swans and ducks was a great way to start the day.

It should also be kick starting my creativity. I took loads of photos and who wouldn't when faced with such glorious scenery?
Like this for instance.

This was the view from our bedroom balcony. I can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh wow, that looks like a wonderful place to get away!