I have been a little more creative, as much because I needed to be as because I wanted to be (I needed the card for a party yesterday evening). I was inspired by the craftwork cards botanical range again with this one and the only things I used other than that range were the A5 card blank, a touch of frosted lace stickles and of course my cuttlebug for the letters.
Sunday, 27 February 2011
Fed Up!
I have so had enough of feeling ill. It's been over two weeks now and I just want rid of the pressure in my ears and the pain in my throat, oh and the cough every time I lie down.
I have been a little more creative, as much because I needed to be as because I wanted to be (I needed the card for a party yesterday evening). I was inspired by the craftwork cards botanical range again with this one and the only things I used other than that range were the A5 card blank, a touch of frosted lace stickles and of course my cuttlebug for the letters.
I'm already considering buying another pack of the papers because I love them so much.
I have been a little more creative, as much because I needed to be as because I wanted to be (I needed the card for a party yesterday evening). I was inspired by the craftwork cards botanical range again with this one and the only things I used other than that range were the A5 card blank, a touch of frosted lace stickles and of course my cuttlebug for the letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooh I think you should buy more - they are lovely, what a fab card! Sorry to hear that you're still all sinused up - time to break out the 3 hourly head over a bowl of stam and menthol crystals gal - tedious, but works for me - worth a try?
Love the paper-looks great!
Post a Comment