Wednesday, 2 March 2011

WOYWW March 2nd 2011

Today you literally get a quick shot of my desk as it is, so somewhat messy by my standards. At the front are a couple of cards that I made at craft club yesterday, the stamps I used for said cards and a set of magazine freebie papers. Thanks to all of you who offered me get well wishes I am feeling much better, my ears are still suffering with pressure but it's more annoying than painful. I've been inhaling steam and menthol but am back off to the docs later today so will check that it's nothing serious.

11 comments:

Pam said...

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better. The cards look lovely. Hugs Pam x

Helen said...

Love the stamps and the cards you made - and good to hear you're feeling better.

minnie_mac said...

Lovely cards.

Hope you'll soon be feeling on top of the world.

Marilyn

Karen said...

Its good to hear you are feeling much better, I hope you continue to improve, lovely cards on your desk :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #68

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #5

The Crafty Elf said...

Your cards are lovely. I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for allowing me to peek!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely to hear from you again and take care...thanks for sharing,
Shaz in in Oz.x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Glad to read that your feeling much better. I see some pretty clear stamps, have fun creating with those. Thanks for the peek into your space. Hugs, #160

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the cards- and the fan stamp set Shaz #125

Julia Dunnit said...

Messy ha!! Doesn't that fan stamp look different when coloured and left plain- amazing. Am glad you're feeling more annoyed than ill now!

Tertia said...

Lovely cards. Very creative desk.
Happy belated WOYWW