Well an in progress LO featuring me at any rate. There is also a card in progress that distracted me from the LO yesterday afternoon and a little pile of some of the other cards I've made recently.
Wednesday, 26 January 2011
WOYWW 26th January 2011
ME! LOL
Well an in progress LO featuring me at any rate. There is also a card in progress that distracted me from the LO yesterday afternoon and a little pile of some of the other cards I've made recently.
I do have a lovely pile of LOs to share too but haven't got around to photographing them yet so for today I'll leave you with a couple of cards that I made with the leftovers of some of those LOs at my crop on Saturday.
Well an in progress LO featuring me at any rate. There is also a card in progress that distracted me from the LO yesterday afternoon and a little pile of some of the other cards I've made recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a lovely tidy and creative desk!! Love the cards, they are gorgeous :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #84
Can't wait to see the finished layout; great cards for starting with leftovers!
Your layout is coming along great! I look forward to seeing the end product.
Happy WOYWW
Sam # 26
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com
Your desk is so tidy and so creative. Love the cards and the LO! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #59
Fab LO and the cards are lovely.
A x
Sorry I missed visiting you last week. Of course I had to go back and see what I had missed. I really loved the card about getting out of bed for housework. It put a smile on my face. I also like how you used your "scraps" to make two lovely cards. I hope to see your layouts, too, because I really like the one you showed on your desk. Happy WOYWW from #10.
That card at the back is really pretty and so delicate.
Great idea to make cards with your LO leftovers, super crafty workspace.
Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7
Post a Comment