I've also got some other cards to share with you starting with the pair that were glimpsed on my desk last WOYWW
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Preparations For Spreading Happiness
Nothing too amazing going on here, my title is refering to my intention to spread some joy around by sending cards just because I can which means that the preparations include making cards. I made several yesterday because it was craft club, some at the shop and then a couple more when I got home. There is one not quite finished still on my desk, I'm not sure if the paper butterfly is right or not and haven't yet stuck it down.
Aside from the incomplete card on my desk this week is the remains of my craft club pack, scrummy papers from craftwork cards, and of course the usual mix of tools etc that always litter my desk.
I've also got some other cards to share with you starting with the pair that were glimpsed on my desk last WOYWW
I've also got some other cards to share with you starting with the pair that were glimpsed on my desk last WOYWW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Beautiful cards...especially the shoe shopping one...and I love the sheen on that paper! Thanks for sharing.
Lovely cards!
Clare (89)
Looks like some folks will be getting some very pretty happy mail. Bless you for doing it just because.
Gorgeous cards Sarah. My Tigger card takes pride of place on my card holder in my craftroom :)
Very pretty papers Sarah and beautiful cards, I really love the one "I got out of bed for this?". Lol, sums up how I feel about work most days!!
Hugs
Brenda 100
you've been busy. I'm sure everyone who receives a card will be happy they are lovely.
The butterfly is lovely, and I do like the all white card.
Nice neat desk! Those are some lovely scrap layouts you've done recently.
Sarah thanks for popping by my place and love your gorgeous colours you are playing with on your desk and wanted to say Yes! you do need a brayer (re your comment on mine) they are so much fun and this lady is brilliant too if you want to check her out she is really clever with brayer work (if you dont know her aleady) Shaz in Oz.x
http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.com/
Cute Cards, Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10
fabulous cards - and I love the CAS white one at the end
Debbi #39
Wow! You've been really busy! It's wonderful to have lots of cards to choose from. Beautiful! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Beautiful cards! Looks like you have been playing a lot lately!
Tertia 110
Wow you have been busy love all the cards you have made ~ Nicky 24
Now this is a lovely tidy space. Great creations too!!
Post a Comment