Something of a late start for the blogging year for me because I've been battling with my old problems of anxiety and depression. I'm not going to go in to details but things ain't easy at the moment however I have started crafting again, yeah! and am ready to blog about it more amazingly.
Anyway it is wednesday which means that most likely you are here to see my desk which after serious tidying duties last week I am prepared to share.

Main thing on my desk this week is actually from yesterdays craft club at
my local craft shop. This week we were playing with the born to shop range and on the top of the paper pack are a couple of cards that I made. I did intend to get a closer shot of those cards but forgot - me all over at the moment - but they are the first of many that I hope to make this year in order to spread a little joy. I'll be going into more details about this soon but I want to encourage people to spread a little happiness by sending cards just because they can.
On to something else and a little scrapbooking.
Firstly my mum's kitten who we are led to believe is part bengal. She certainly has her moments when she lives up to the nearly wild cat reputation although they are balanced by the butter wouldn't melt moments when she is a real sweetie.

Not sure what the paper was, an old one I think and the flowers were actually recycling in action. They were on pieces intended to be displayed with the packaged stickers, again at my local craft shop, they weren't wanted so I used them.
These photos are of some amazing glass pieces that I saw last year at Trentham Gardens. I love stained glass and amongst the plants these looked stunning.

Papers are Bo Bunny (Flutter Butter and one of their dotty basics)
13 comments:
Hi there Sarah, Ah, lovely work in progress there thank you so much for sharing it with us.. this is my first go at this and it is fun!!
Shaz in Oz.xx
PS I pray God's blessing on other issues too I struggle there as well. ;)
Glad you are back, and with a nice neat craft desk, no less. That shop-themed line looks like fun. And I can imagine that seeing stained glass out of doors adds a whole new dimension. What fun!
Lovely new work on your desk Sarah, really hope the crafting can help you get through the bad times. Great idea sending cards "just because", might just give someone a lift at a time when they need it.
Hugs
Brenda 99
Great looking projects there this week. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW
lovely desk and bravo to you for finding a home for the cast off flowers. I do that as often as possible too.
Glad you are back to crafting. Hopefully that will chase away the bad stuff. Thanks for the snoop. Happy WOYWW! #11
Those papers on your desk looks really yummy! The cards are awesome too.
Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.
Very nice work bench. Don't you love the sassy girls? I love the bling too. I was at Kew Gardens a few years back and they had a glass display. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Great tidy space and the love to shop bits lots great - your layouts are amazing - hope things settle down for you and crafting helps ~ Nicky 45
love the cards and your right we should send cards just because rather than for a reason, I think I will try and do that this year.
Love the bling on your desk.. It does cheer you up. Hope you have been out in the Landie in the snow, with plenty of room to play with no-one else out there on the roads.
Hi Sarah....Lettuce, a while ago now hey?
She took ages to come round just climbed on my knee one day and made friends with us both....loves a good cuddle these days
Still creeps around the house and the boy aren't very nice to her but she seems happy so long as she can find a quiet spot, gets fed and gets a cuddle when she wants one lol
Seems to be ok but vets tomorrow to be sure
Happy new year....hope it's a good one
Hugs xx
Your scrapbook pages are fab
Post a Comment