Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Go Away Snow!

It is not doing anything for my christmas spirit! I have too much to do to be stuck in the house but I am not going out while it is still chucking it down.

No picture of my desk this week simply because there is nothing to show. I have a birthday card to make for OH for tomorrow and that hasn't even been begun, I am even considering going out and buying one - if I can get out.
Instead we have a shot of the one room of the dolls house that I did get around to decorating.
And another of it all lit up.

Merry Christmas folks!

19 comments:

Minxy said...

Ha ha, until i read your post i thought that was your life size room.. it looks adorable and very festive.
Happy WOYWW & Happy Christmas too
hugs Minxy #4

Helen said...

Merry Christmas to you - hope you get out soon!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Like Minxy, before I read the post I thought the same thing! LOL

Anyway, I hope it stops snowing for you soon and I hope it stops RAINING for ME! I've never ever seen this much rain in southern california before.

I'm #50 this week. Please stop by and take a look when you get a chance :)

Merry Christmas . . . now go make that birthday card! *hee hee*

Susanne said...

Merry Christmas - hope you enjoy everything about the holiday, large and small. S #31

Twiglet said...

Have a merry Christmas and a crafty and healthy New Year! love the doll's house pics!

Anonymous said...

You know for a second I thought that was your real dining room until I clicked on the pic and saw some of the details! Love how the first room has turned out. Love the snow, it's all part of Christmas for me, but fully understand how difficult it is to get around.

Hope you have a great CHristmas
Hugs
Brenda 45

JoZart Designs said...

Fab tiny room! Nearly fooled me too. Happy Christmas,
Love JoZarty x

Elizabeth said...

Your dollshouse is so realistic - just for a moment I thought I was looking at your dining-room :) Really love the photo of it all lit up. I'd like to wish you a happy holiday and a very enjoyable Christmas Day. Elizabeth #51

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

That is an lovely house, it must take so much hard work to get it right. I agree with you about the snow. At least we now have the Disco working and my very lovely husband has been out and done all the shopping including driving to the butchers for the Christmas meat. We have had one lot of visitors able to get to our hous, only because they are Land Rover people too and drive a Series I trialler with big knobbly tyres. Have a lovely Christmas.

Vicki B in OP NY said...

What a festive doll house - especially when lit up. It looks so real! Sounds like a goodly way to pass the time while it snows. Keep warm.
Merry Christmas, Vicki B #21

Becky said...

Hope you get that birthday card made! Or get out to get one. It's awful to be stuck inside when you have things that need doing out side!
Merry Christmas Becky #77

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing.

Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo #5

Susan said...

Beautiful!
Happy WOYWW and Merry Christmas!
Susan xxox #9

peggy aplSEEDS said...

amazing little doll's room! beautiful! wishing you a blessed and joyful Christmas!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow absolutely beautifully decorated doll house! Before I got to read your post, I actually thought it was a real pic of your dining room...lol! Looks like I wasn't the only one...Great job! :D

Merry Christmas!
Tracey #94

Carole Campanile said...

Add me to the list of bloggers that thought that was your diningroom at first glance.
Great dolls room; I will have to take some time and look over your blog to see if there are more pictures.
Hope the snow slows down so you can get out and about.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Carole#85

Nicky said...

Love your dolls house - my mum has one and it amazes me all the bits she does for it - hope you find your Christmas Spirit - Happy Christmas ~ Nicky 52

minnie_mac said...

Your doll's house room is beautiful.

Marilyn

HeARTworks said...

What a gorgeous doll house! It's so life like! Hope you've got your Christmas spirit back! Merry Christmas! Patsy from
HeARTworks