There are more snowflakes in the basket, cut from glitter card this time. I've been stringing these for some time now and have them hanging around my craft room. Some of those that I have left are going to be stuck onto the ribbon covered ring you can just glimpse on the left of the photo.
Oh and just in case anyone spots the plasters on the corner of the desk, I have not been injured crafting, I did however catch my hand on a doorframe and had to patch myself up. Also the black thing in the background obscuring my badge covered cushion is a jacket of OH's, he's broken the zip and since the lady who replaced the last one is no longer in business I've got to find someone to do it (he breaks a lot of zips on jackets).
I'll finish with another shot of the desk this time showing some of the hanging snowflakes and my little craft room christmas tree.

18 comments:
I love the snowflakes. I wanted to do that and don't have time to get around to it now. Maybe if I start in January? ha ha
Terry #94
Great snowflakes, hope you find the spirit soon - although I haven't much myself either!
I can't wait to see the doll house. I hope your Christmas spirit finds itself soon.
Snowflakes look nice !Avoid the crowds do shopping online at momnet every thing in sale .Ive been ill and this week retorted to online got few bargains at BHS and newlook and ordered monday came tuesday not bad service and didnt even leave my living room...lol
Happy shopping
hugs judex
Great busy desk, cute snowflake!
Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25
I bet you're in the spirit once you play with the doll house!
That doll's house is amazing. It will be fun to decorate. Which part are you looking forward to decorating the most?
Sue xx 86
That doll's house looks amazing! It looks like you've been really busy!
Chrissie #1
I agree that in the shops it just seems to be people shoving and pushing, hopefully the christmas spirit will appear next week. At least there is an alternative nowadays with all the on-line shops.
Can't wait to see the dolls house decorated for Christmas.
Amanda
Nice looking snowflakes. I'm with you, avoiding the crowds and shops is the only way to guard one's sanity.
Can't wait to see what you do with the doll house;)
Vicki #95
I love how you have those snowflakes hanging in your studio!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you. Stop by when you get a chance. I'm #85 this week.
Really cheery having those snowflakes hanging around! Can't wait to see the dollhouse finished! Thanks for the peek! #79
The snowflakes look lovely! I'm not feeling at all festive either, but trust me, it will sneak up on you!
Are you anywhere near Wipso? She'll have that zip sorted in a jiffy!
I think you've got nice and Christmassy already- like the snowflakes hanging above your craft space.
be blessed
from Angela #77
I know exactly what you mean by lack of Christmas spirit. I swear mine and yours are on the same level. But those snowflakes are very festive. And that desk looks very active. So I'm hoping you get the spirit soon and you'll be able to pass it on to me (#4).
Happy Late WOYWW!
Love the snowflakes! My BFF and I have decided to make out 2011 Christmas cards in June!
Susan xxox #16
I love your snowflakes, maybe next year when I am organised (Joke (me organised - that will never happen)
Thanks for sharing, especially the dollhouse. It reminded me of going downtown at Christmas to see Colleen Moore's dollhouse at one of the department stores displays. It was displayed in the toy department and was VERY large and had electric lights. It was fantastic. She did about 11 dollhouses and a castle during her lifetime. The house I always saw and her castle are still on display at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, I think.
Post a Comment