Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Heavy On The Photos

So here we are Wednesday again and this week I'm going for a very visual post to make up for the lack of photos last week.

Firstly my desk this morning
Main item of interest is the dimensional stickers I'm making cards with.

Then we have some cards I made at the end of last week.
Yes these two are basically the same card but I wasn't feeling inspired enough to come up with two different designs featuring photos of mokes. And I don't think that the recipients minded seeing as they featured on their own cards. Actually a good number of their birthday cards including their cards for each other (they are twins) were made by me.

The next card is another Tilda based cutie
This time for my mother-in-law. I really didn't know what to do for her card and after the good reception for the Tilda card I did for my mum I thought I'd have a play colouring in again and this is what I came up with.

Finally a quick pic from the weekend
We did a road run on sunday in aid of the local hospice and ended up parked on the lawn in front of Attingham Park a nearby National Trust house. It was a great day for a great cause.

25 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, you've been busy!

Julie M said...

Morning, Sarah. Oh I was happy to see all those moke pictures. My family all drive classic Minis, and we travel abroad most years to Mini meetings, mokes are the best festival transport, you can fit about 14 people on one and still have room to carry pizzas/beer!!!

Julie :o)

Neet said...

Love your last picture - the weather looks good. Nice cards Sarah and thanks for the look on your desk.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah the mini moke. Memories of over priced but huge fun hire cars in Greece! Great idea for any hobbyist to feature their stuff on a card. If your MiL doesn't like the Tilda, next year, buy her a card!!

Minxy said...

looks like you've been busy, with a jolly nice day out to finish up, jolly good show

jude said...

You have been a busy bee love the cards .looks like you had fab day at weekend .Have agreat day today hugs judex

cheryl said...

oh fab cards,love the pictures,too and great work space,love cheryl xxx

Unknown said...

That road run looks like fun and the cards are great!

Sunshine Girl said...

Busy desk there! great cards.

Darcy Marshall said...

great cards, looks like you had a wonderful day out too.

Sew This N That said...

great to see a busy woman and her workdesk :)
I love classic cars they have real character :)
*hugs* Heather x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Looks like you've been busy! Fab pics!

Hugs
Maarit

Twiglet said...

Nice to use real photos for your cards and it looks like a great meet at Attingham

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not sure what a National Trust house is, but it is gorgeous. I also love the moke photos. Had to look up what a moke was, but got the gist after seeing the photos. Lovely cards and if I made cards, I bet most of mine would all have the same design. Happy WOYWW.

Sheila said...

cute stickers. Great cards.

Spyder said...

oho what a good idea for cards, cars real cars I have loads of pictures of cars, I'll have to use them! Have a fabulous woyww!!
(((Lyn)))

Sid said...

Plenty of things happening there !!

Claire said...

Love the Vintage Cars & the land rover cards :0)
C
xx

angeleef said...

Took me a while (and an enlargment) to notice those brilliant colour cards with raised Disney stickers on it! Such a great idea, and yet so simple. Those cards will be liked by the recievers!
Have a nice day
** Evi **

Phree said...

Your desk looks very organised, despite huge number of cards you've been making! Loved the Moke cards - my hubby would approve!

Lizzybobs said...

sorry I am late this week thanks for sharing your fab space - loving your desk thanks for my snoop loving the Land Rovers too:o)

Alisonw30 said...

Love the raised stickers, they're great

Alison x

Daniele said...

pretty covered tin in pink thanks for the peek
hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, just looking through your blog reminds me just how much I miss you :( Pleased to see that you are still crafting wildly, I have barely created anything in the 14 months since I moved down here. I am desperate to get back into it again, so I am calling on my MoJo buddy aka You :)

Oh, by the way since when did you make cards?? I don't think I remember you making them before. I continue to look in craft stamper each month to see if you have any ATCs in there LOL

Hugs
Jane xfixish

Doreen said...

What a busy week you have had, great space