Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Just Passing By

Or at least that is what it feels like.
I am having a hectic time at the present it began last friday morning at 2.30am (yes you read that right) when I had to get up ready to set off at 3am. Our destination was the Lake District and the Land Rover Series Two Club's national rally. All I will say is someone (or several someones) were out with their estimation of how long the journey would take and we were there by 6am before pretty much anyone was awake.
Still the weekend was a good one for the most part only let down by the fact that monday morning we had to pack up and trudge back home again. Then came the fun part because tomorrow afternoon we go off again this time for the Mini Moke Club's national rally although thankfully this one is a lot closer. It does mean that my week has been dominated by a mad rush to get the caravan unpacked from one trip and packed again for another leaving me little time for things I want to do. However I made up my mind that at least a couple of hours today were going to be spent crafting (I have some Moke cards to put together).

So here for the followers of WOYWW here is my desk
Not that much different from last week but I think I have a good excuse. There are a few christmas themed bits lying around because I was thinking about my christmas cards and I've made a bit of space so that I've somewhere to work today.
Here's a bit of a close up on some of the cards I was making last week.
They need sentiments adding but aside from that I think they look rather cute.
Apologies if I don't get around to many desks again this week but with the number of you taking part it is full time work trying to visit everyone on the wednesday and at the moment I just don't have the time.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh you have been so so so busy, dont forget to make yourself some "me" "craft" time !!!!

Cards do look cute

hugs
judie xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarah
wow you are busy, hope you have good weekend, lovely cards, thanks for the snoop, have a great WOYWW, sue,x

Cath Wilson said...

Still quite tidy, though - lovely to see it all the same, lol. Great cards! Happy WOYWW! Cath x

Siobhan Brignull said...

those cards are really cute, and space to personalise as needed, fab

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh gorgeous shiney cards - they look good enough to eat, and I find Tom Tom more reliable that anyone else...

Dx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hello Sarah, Lovely cards they are so nice. Nice and tidy craft desk, love your flowery tin. Have fun JO.xxxx

Helen said...

All that travelling! you're excused this week, lol.

Claire said...

great cards, I still love that bin on your desk, it catches my eye everytime I tune in to your blog, its fab :D
C
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

They do look cute Sarah, like the good dose of colour on each card too - does it for me. And do I spy tigger, just waiting? O h yeah! Happy rally!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

oooh I love that 'Tigger' stamp. Have a fab weekend!

xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Wow you spend a great deal of time travelling, you must be exhausted, I would be. Very cute cards on your desk this week. You need to find some ME time too. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x

Chrissie said...

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
Chrissie

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful cards babe :)
Yes there is quite a few desks to view now, it takes me upto Tuesday next week to get round to everyone :)
*hugs* Heather x

Sid said...

Great desk & nice images !!

Serendipity Stamping said...

So very busy!! Cute Disney cards made up on your desk. Keep on Rovin.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I would love to go on a rally with you. They are so much fun in the States. It reads like you attend a lot of them, too. Sounds like you got thrown from one to the next this week.

You know it wouldn't be WOYWW if I didn't visit you, but I contracted a computer virus on Wednesday. It's still not fixed, but I had to make sure I wasn't infecting anyone. Happy belated WOYWW.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Hope you're having fun!

Hugs
Maarit

NEEDLEWINGS said...

loved seeing your crafty area. Love the land rover header too! Too funny! Am behind on WOYWW and already a new week!