Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Just a Little One

Which you will no doubt be glad off if you are a diehard WOYWWer.
This week my desk is truly a dumping ground with the purchases from the last two weekends mostly piled at the back. At the front we have Tigger stamped and coloured in with more purchases from last weekend, I couldn't get the right look with my usual colouring choice (water colour pencils) so I invested in Tigger coloured promarkers to go with the solitary skin toned one I already owned.
The post card of the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is going to go on a LO, that's where I was last saturday and it's impossible to get a picture of the thing while you are on it.

17 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a pretty neat desk this week considering you've been dumping purchases for two weeks. The sentence that made me laugh was how Pormarkers (which I don't own, or copics, either) has come out with a specific marker the color of Tigger's skin. Priceless! Happy WOYWW.

Annie said...

Nothing wrong with piling up at the back as long as you leave space to have fun :-)
A x

Sue said...

Hi ya Sarah
tidy creative desk, luv the tigger, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Sarah, glad you got some promarkers to colour in Tigger he was one of my sons favourite characters. You have quite a tidy desk today. Big Hugs Jo.xxx

Zue said...

Nice tidy desk. One day that will be me!

Promarkers are all the rage at the moment.... must give them a go.

Love Tigger!!
Sue A xx

JoZart Designs said...

thanks for sharing and what an amazing viaduct that is... I loved going over it and the water was only a foot below the window!
JoZarty x

Nancy said...

Love crafting space, love the cute pen pot in the background

Sew This N That said...

oh Tigger! I love Tigger :)
*hugs* Heather x

Spyder said...

Once you get one promaker you have to get some more! love the tiger. Have a great woyww!
(Lyn)

Joey said...

Hi Sarah

fab workspace, love that you do what I do and dump everything towards the back lol

Joey.x

Andria said...

Interesting crafty workspace.

cheryl said...

great desk,lots too see too hugs cheryl xx

Serendipity Stamping said...

Well there is space to work, what else do you need. Another Tigger lover.

Carola Bartz said...

Nice little Tigger - look at that huge smile.

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Looks like you have been busy! Looks like you have had some fun!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Very busy desk with lots of lovely new stash. Piling up the stash sounds good to me!

xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I don;t think i have EVER seen your desk in this state before. Its only usually got your crafting bag on LOL...

Anyway, that colouring in of tigger is awesome - well done on that... its just like the original.

Paula x x x