Tuesday, 9 June 2009

New Hair Do

Last Week I took the plunge and had my hair cut off, well most of it! The photo isn't a great one because it was a hot day and within minutes of leaving the salon it has lost that just styled edge. I am really loving it though not least because I can get up in the morning run my fingers through it and go. Saving loads of shampoo too!

Sadly the hot weather is behind us. Last weekend saw our annual jaunt to Shrewsbury for the vintage machinery rally and it rained. Not quite as badly as it rained at Anglesey a few weeks ago but enough to put a dampener on proceedings. A shame really because it is all done for charity and the organisers work really hard.

The weekend's weather got me down and so pretty much all i have done since is craft, it's therapy honest. I've completed a couple of LOs and would get on with more if my printer hadn't suddenly decided to be a complete PIA preventing me from printing my photos in the sizes I want. Think I might have to kick it, It won't do much for the printer but will make me feel better LOL

1 comment:

Sue Pinner said...

I like the new hair do Sarah..really suits you