Wednesday, 17 June 2009

WOYWW

Or to give it it's full title What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I spotted this on Julia's blog last week and decided that I would give it a go. So here it is my desk this morning and remarkably you can actually see my craft mat! It is actually rather tidy at the moment because I had a big blitz in here the other day and haven't done anything too messy since.

Truthfully though the real story of today is in what's not on my desk. It should be covered in the requisite parts of the two father's day cards that I have got to get made today and the belated birthday card that I learnt last night was required. But i have no idea what I am going to do so my desk remains clearish. Instead there are a couple of covered post-it note thingys that I am going to try and sell for charity later in the summer, some interesting papers and lots of tools.
Oh and in case you know me and think that the clear desk is at the cost of the floor I am pleased to report that the carpet is still visible!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab post Sarah - love to hear that your desk story is more about what you haven't made (me too with the Father's Day stuff!!) and I LOVE your basket/rack thingy.