Isn't it gorgeous? This is how my fantastic clematis looks today. There are loads of flowers out but loads more to open. Is it any wonder I am loving it, I only have to glance at it to smile.I have been buying off ebay again LOL
The photo is off a kilo and a half of buttons! Heavens knows what I am going to do with that many buttons but there are some fabulous examples in there. Buttons are very much my thing of the moment. Think they remind me of my childhood and sorting out my Nan's button box, hmmm wonder if she still has that...I'm getting back into ATCs at the moment and received this one this morning
Gilly, the sender, has set up an ATC trail over on UKS and I had to join in. The idea is that you send to the people immediately above and below you and that you can pop back on to the list as it suits you. I've gone for collage for my ATCs but I'm not going to share because that wouldn't be fair on the people they are going too.
Gilly, the sender, has set up an ATC trail over on UKS and I had to join in. The idea is that you send to the people immediately above and below you and that you can pop back on to the list as it suits you. I've gone for collage for my ATCs but I'm not going to share because that wouldn't be fair on the people they are going too.Really like what Gilly has done with this and yes that is a real coin! When I came to open it I did wonder what was on there because of the weight but i think that it works really well and I just love it.
I've been having a busy few days so not much crafting of my own to report, unless you count a LO about my grubby old trainers and it is good job i took a photo of them before we went to Anglesey because the mud and sheep muck on the field there haven't exactly improved their appearance. The Anglesey show was good although wet and so a bit lacking on the photo opportunity front because i spent most of the weekend in the caravan. Still next stop Shrewsbury and the mid-shropshire vintage rally fingers crossed that the glorious bank holiday weatehr is back by then.

No comments:
Post a Comment