Saturday saw us on a run with the Land Rover series one club. We had a great time in the lanes around the Stiperstones. Of course you know who ended up doing some running repairs in the pub car park during a stop but the old girl went really well (more than can be said for you know who; he ended up suffering really bad with hayfever and that's usually my trick!) Some of the lanes we had driven before but some of them were new to us but it was a beautiful route and I got some great photos.
Sunday was an early start and off to Highley Station for Landy's on the Line an event organised by the SVL at the stations of the Severn Valley Railway. We took the two oldest in the collection or as I sometimes call them beauty and the beast. It was a gorgeous morning and the rest of the day didn't disappoint, it was a day to sit back and watch the world and the steam trains go by. Again I got some good photos but they haven't made it onto the computer yet so I'll have to share them another time.
And now to the LO. I actually completed this one the middle of last week but I am so pleased with it that I have to share it. It was done to complete two challenges, the SLYMI challenge to scrap a self-portrait and the weekly challenge over on UKS which included a sketch (that I altered), to use at least three papers and three techniques and to include a number in the title all of which worked well on this quite upbeat LO. Oh and the photo was taken before my recent haircut if you couldn't tell!


1 comment:
love this LO..GREAT PIC of you
Post a Comment