So this week I actually started and finished altering something. Ok so what I started out with was a clock kit and what I've finished up with is still a clock but it is altered in that it hasn't ended up looking anything like the picture on the box.
I was in desperate need of a wall clock in my creative space and so this Making Memories kit that came my way at a bargain price was instantly reserved for this purpose. I started by painting the frame in my choosen accent colour - PINK! After a couple of abortive attempts at stamping over the paint I decided instead to coat the front of the frame in a good layer of Ice Stickles. In the mean time the clock face was covered with gorgeous Prima paper and the principal points of the clock marked out with crystals. A quote from Great Garbo that I love and some decorated chipboard butterflies and the look was complete. I'm really pleased with it and it goes with the kind of girly, slightly shabby chic look I would love my room to portray (I'll get there one day!)A little less happy today to sign into blogger and find that my followed blogs have vanished :( It could take me some time to find them again.

2 comments:
It's VERY girly and definitely altered - a good job all round I'd say ;)
well done you - thats a gorgeous piece of work - scrumptious
Post a Comment