Monday, 11 May 2009

Crafty Offerings

Firstly look who I just spotted outside. We had an entire family of them in our street last year and it seems like some of them just can't stay away.


I went to the Warrington crop yesterday and amazed myself at how much I managed to achieve I complete 2 double layouts and 3 singles, mainly because I'd sorted photos and papaers the day before but considering how long it is taking me to scrap anything of late truly good going.

So as a result I have something to share with you. Firstly this


More of my local wildlife, this time one of the squirrels we feed on our fence. Last week when the nuts ran out someone decided to help themselves to the birdseed by tugging the mesh bag feeder up onto the feeding station tray and chewing it to bits. I caught the most likely suspect later in the week and after the cheeky stare had to scrap the tale.

And then I got around to scrapping this wonderful picture you may remember from Easter.

It is actually a scraplift for week 19 of Scrap Like You Mean It (I have been trying to keep up) but I couldn't not scrap that photo. More stitching on this one, I seem to be getting into the entire idea of stitching on LOs just lately even if it is using templates. I'm not quite at the machine stitching stage but I am starting to consider the idea. Hmmm wonder if my mom will lend me her machine...


No comments: