Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Back to Reality

I had a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Saturday, also known as National Scrapbooking Day, was spent at the excellent Welsh Borders Crop. The location has changed a bit for the summer but the road between the two was amazing. Or rather the view from it was amazing it was too narrow for me to dare stop to take some photos but I will figure a way next time i go.
I actually managed to complete five LOs during the crop and still do lots of chatting so a very productive day all in all.

Sunday himself and I headed back into Wales for the Llandudno Festival of Transport. The idea was to see what the show was like with a mind to adding it to our calendar next year and we were not disappointed.
The Victorian Extravaganza in the town itself was a bit of a let down, the parade was great but all the rest of it seemed to be was a fairground in the streets. Perhaps we missed something but to be honest it was that busy that we were glad to get away from the people and the noise.
We both got some great pictures and expect them to be appearing on my LOs very soon.

No comments: