Thursday, 30 April 2009

The First Shoots!


Yes it has happened, the first of the seeds that I put in last week are growing away happily. It's not too easy to see them yet but these are my first crop of radishes LOL

Today's other good news is that the bathrooms are finally finished! The plumber finished on monday, the decorating was finished yesterday and after the new flooring was laid this morning I was able to put the finishing touches into the new and improved main bathroom.


I am really pleased with how it is looking at the moment and although I am longing for a soak in my new larger bath tub I am somewhat reluctant to use it. I went out and bought a freestanding storage unit to go in there this afternoon, came straight home and put it together. Someone is in for a surprise when he gets in tonight, he doesn't like the colour which is more mauve in real life and when he see's the girly touches I doubt he will be impressed. However it is my bathroom and he can just keep out LOL

No comments: