Friday, 17 April 2009

More Chaos


I am currently in the midst of chaos and have been for over a week.


It all began back in February when cleaning the shower revealed a serious looking crack in the shower tray. The result being that we are now in the middle of having both bathrooms and the downstairs cloakroom completely redone. We've got a great guy doing the work but with Easter coming in the middle of things it seems like forever since we had any order around here. And he is just finishing the first room, one and a bit still to go.


I'm looking forward to the finished product but also really want my house back to something like normal, not least because my craft room is a tip and I need it straight because I am desperate to do some serious crafting.


Had a great Easter though. After last year when wintry weather and the unexpected death of my grandfather marred the start of our show season we were hoping for something better. And we got it. Great weather and a really good show. Think that today's photo sums the weekend up well, a chance to hang out with friends and chill. Subjects are from left Zeus, Diesel and Oscar.

No comments: