Monday, 11 August 2008

So much to share


It's been a while since I posted for a number of reasons, mainly because I've either felt really rough or been really busy or both!


However I am hopefully now going to share some of the things that have happened and been created in the time I have been away.


The biggest thing that has happened was the SVL first national rally. This Land Rover club was started on August 1st last year so we celebrated it's first birthday in style - Fancy dress style! The photo with which I am gracing this entry is of me and my wonderful other half getting into the party spirit. I was attemping to be an icon from my childhood, the inept fairy Mavis Cruet from the children's cartoon Willo the wisp. He was on his holidays Hawaiian style! It was a definite indication of the nature of the club that so many members turned up and dressed up.


I spent much of that weekend running childrens craft activities. It never ceases to amaze me how some paper and a gluestick will keep a child occupied for hours. Even more so that beads hold such a fascination. Some gorgeous jewellery was made by some of the kids and I wish I'd got photos of it.


My own craft efforts have been somewhat limited but I do have a few things that I will share with you over the next few entries, some gorgeous ATCs, a couple of LOs I am particularly pleased with and if I ever get them finished the three part finished cards that are my project for today. I might even share some of my own jewellery creations, you never know ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doh!!!
I thought I had already commented here...ah well I guess it is floating around in blogger space somewhere, or maybe even that empy space that is my Brain!!!

Love this photo Sarah and everytime I think about your OH & his lost tank, I can't hold back the giggles..
Jx