Thursday, 28 August 2008

Whoops

I'm not doing very well at this entire blogging thing, I keep forgetting to update it. Not that there has been a massive amount to up date it with because I am still feeling really quite rough. The doctor says it is just me getting over my cold but since I had the cold at the start of July I would really like to be feeling better by now!

Also I think my mojo is on a serious go slow at the moment. It hasn't vanished because ideas are still emerging but doing anything with them is difficult. The only time I seem to get any crafting done is at my crops and even then it takes effort to make myself complete anything. Basically I am just going through one of my slow patches and really shouldn't stress it.

Think that I am also suffering from Land Rover overload. I want other things to photograph! Hopefully my up coming Land Rover free holiday will help. :)

Perhaps in the mean time I should start making christmas cards or something. That might be just what I need to have me running back to my scrapbook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I missed coming to the crop yesterday, had hospitals, mine was an appointment I forgot about til last minute {so typical me} and now Alex is in today having explorative treatment.

hey I am on my own for a couple of days Tuesday, wednesday & Thursday next week, let me know if you want to go out on a photography spree, I am more than happy to come too!
Jx