

It has been a miserable wet day here but I don't mind a bit because my missing mojo seems to have decided to return :)
Jane and I set ourselves a challenge using a pencil lines sketch and before I knew I had the LO pictured here. It helped that I had my gorgeous August kit from Sarah's Cards ready to use but I found the photograph in my selection of ready printed shots and knew I wanted to use it. Although I had to cut it in half to work with the sketch. The journalling around the edge explains how even in winter Shropshire is still lush and green.
Today's other photo is of my christmas cards. I spent several evenings last week preparing bits and then yesterday afternoon I sat in front of the TV and put together over forty. I've still got my more special cards to make but I am really pleased that the bulk of them are out of the way - just got to write on them now LOL

3 comments:
WOW love this LO, it looks like your Mojo is on it's way back! I loved that we set and completed this challege together Sarah, it got me crafting again too! I have not only completed my LO, but I actually like the finished product too LOL
Wowsers look at all those Chrimbo cards you have made, I haven't even thought about mine yet!!
Jx
Look at all of those cards!!!! WOW how organised is that?
Another wow from me too you have been busy!!
Hope you got home safe n sound after the tiny delay on sunday!!! lol
Thanx for making the 3hr journey home on Sunday go so quick really couldn't believe it had taken us 3 hours...great company and good radio lol
cya soon
Suz
Post a Comment