
I went to a new crop today at a local craft shop. So new in fact that I was the only person there! I had a good chat with the lady working in the store about scrapbooking and stash and I managed to get four pages done in about two and a half hours. My Favourite LO was the one that is gracing this post today a photo of me taken on my 22nd birthday that I really like (wish i had that figure now!) and some gorgeous Basic Grey papers. I've gone for a grunged look and inked everything in sight LOL I'm especially pleased with my title which started off as white American Craft Foam Thickers.
Got a weekend ahead of me without Land Rovers. Well without showing Land Rovers at any rate. Hopefully the weather will be better than expected and I'll be able to get out into the garden. My Peace rose is just coming into bloom and I want to get some pictures of it.
Also got lots of ideas going round my head for my writing so I really must sit down and get on with that. Might even share some on here LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment