Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Back Again


I've been in something of a can't be bothered mood just lately. No matter that there have been plenty of things I could have done I couldn't be bothered with any of them. It hasn't helped that my sleep pattern is all over the place again (not helped by himself and his aches and pains) and I'm not sure that I'm with it properly yet but one can but try.


Just about the only crafting I have done has been at my crops and even that has been harder going than usual. I have managed to complete another couple of pages for my arty album though and will share them once I've got photos. In the meantime today's photo is a sneak peek of the CJ LO that inspired me to start that arty album - Thanks Julie! I hope you will love your CJ when it gets back to you

1 comment:

Karen said...

very nice LO... am loving your blog as well... so much to see !!!

hope your sleep pattern settles down soon :)