
I started something that I have been toying with for a while last night. It's an arty album. Taking all the things I love most about making ATCs and turning them into 8x8 pages. I completed the front page in about a hour and all from bits and pieces left over from other projects. I've got lots of ideas for further pages and you can be sure that I will share them here.
I've got some other things to do before I get to those though. I need to make birthday cards for my mum and neice and after taking some great pictures of a friend's son this afternoon I want to make a little something to give to his parents - he was having great fun splashing in puddles and I only just resisted joining in LOL

1 comment:
hey your Arty Album is a great idea, I look forward to watching it progress. Oh and I would have paid to see you puddle splashing LOL
Post a Comment