It really is the little things in life that make me smile like this sign which we have been driving past for a good month or more now and which I had to stop and take a photo of. And which I have been inspired by Julie Kirk at
Notes on Paper to blog about.
I'm not sure whether it is the imagination of the artist who decided to turn a go into an elephant or the idea of elephants crossing the road in the little village where this is situated that amuses me the most but I love it. It isn't so obvious as you drive past that it has been altered and you do have to wonder if you saw right the frst time you go past.
I'm still working on the scrappy album project and have lots more pages to share but that would require me to get the camera out so today's crafty moment is a card I made for my mum's birthday earlier this month.
It happens to be the first easel card I have actually made and sent, those I experimented with previously never made it into the big wide world let alone onto the web!
Happy Crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment