Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Back in the Land of the Blogger

I've been kind of out of it for a while now. My lovely doctor decided to change my tablets and as a result I have had a couple of weeks when I've not really been myself. My moods have been all over the place, I've been sleeping a lot and I've just generally not been bothered by anything. Thankfully it seems like I am at last rejoining the world, I'm still not really into anything but at least I'm not staring into space and I feel able to blog again.

Just about the last craft related thing I did was to take part in the cyber crop over on UKS I didn't get as much done on the actual weekend as I hoped I might but I did give it a go and so can share some of what I did.


This is a LO I did for one of the classes and although I kept to the general idea of putting the title onto strips of paper I pretty much altered it in lots of other ways.

This was my entry for a pre-crop challenge. My team was given a book cover as inspiration, I lifted the title and then had great fun with this old picture of me from my uni days.

Finally a confession LOL. This is what I made with my lovely mystery kit. I took the photo in January because I knew I had to do a LO about this socks and as soon as I opened the box with my kit in I knew they were meant to go together. Although I kept the LO kind of simple there is actually a lot of different elements used on it and I am really pleased with how it turned out. And I am currently loving pink and green together as you can probably tell.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, fantastic to see you blogging again, I've missed you
Fantastic LOs, love the bold colours in the 2 lower ones, but I adore that 'Archways' Lo, love it!
Jx