Monday, 12 January 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy


The title says it all! I've got so much going on at the moment that I'm not sure where I am at. I know where I shouldn't be, sitting here writing this, but even I deserve a little break now and then.


Today is a day of new starts, of new determination. You might wonder why I have choosen the 12th of January rather than the 1st? Simply because I like to be different. That and I find that it is easier to bring new things into being once the routine has been re-established. Not that this week is going to be routine, or next for that matter, but I am at least settling into the new year.
One of the goals I have set myself for this year is to take more photos of the world around me just cause I can rather than for a specific reason. With this in mind I have decided that I am going to pick a couple of spots and take a photo of them every month of 2009. First choice was the power station cooling towers from the nearby park and while I was out getting that shot I spotted the most amazing fungus growing on an old tree stump. So I'm including it here as a kind of reminder that no matter how busy you are nature still has surprises around every corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW Sarah, what an amazing photo! That fungus reminds me of oysters LOL
Jx