...Happy New Year!
I'm still not feeling 100%, my craft room still looks like some thing has exploded in here and the weather is on the cold side but 2009 is already looking like it might be a bit brighter.
The thought kind first occurred to me on saturday lunchtime when the postman brought my CJ home. It was just so amazing to touch the book I made back in March of last year again and even more amazing to see the beautiful work within. I fell in love with it all over again and have to keep looking at it just to remind myself that I am not dreaming.
Then I opened the latest issue of Craft Stamper magazine and found that one of the ATCs I sent for their monthly swap had made it into the magazine. I had kind of resolved to get something published this year but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon!
Add to that a brilliant day's cropping on sunday and my year has definitely started well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Sarah
Happy New Year my friend, sounds like your new year has started out fantastic and I hope that you keep feeling this way right through 2009 & beyond, because you deserve it :)
Congrats on the ATC publication, I recognised it as one of yours before I read the name of the creator.
My new year start has 'Bombed' and has left me reeling in devastion, so fingers X'd it will get better (well it can't get worse)
Can't make Suz today sadly, try again for next week. looks like I am doomed not to go to craps right now!
Chat soon Sarah, have a good day
Jx
Post a Comment