Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Tis the Season...

...to be coughing!

I have had one hell of a week. It started with a chill and has ended up with a cough that doesn't seem to be in any hurry to leave me alone. I'm not really in the right frame of mind for christmas at the moment, all I want to do is wrap myself up warm and shut the world out. However I don't think that is going to happen. I still have shopping to do and haven't wrapped a single present yet.

I have managed to finish my 12 days of christmas jigsaw book which is a bonus and as soon as I stop coughing long enough to get a half decent photo it will be on here :)

I've got the shropshire scrappers coming here tomorrow which should be good and I think that my plan for the new year is coming together nicely

1 comment:

Sue Pinner said...

Morning Sarah...looks like it is..have fun today wont make it after all...good luck with the Shropshire Scrappers