...and sadly I am living with my own version of Scrooge! Now I love the seasonal build up, my OH doesn't, so every year about this time he decides that christmas is going to be cancelled. This usually coincides with me asking him to get the decorations down out of the loft LOL. However every year he gives in and our house gets a generous helping of christmas cheer assisted by the visit of the tinsel fairy. The tinsel fairy always takes the blame when he comes home to find that the house is some way to resembling santa's grotto, in a tasteful way of course! He asks what's happened and I tell him that the tinsel fairy has paid a visit.
I've already got one little christmas tree up in my craft room, so far it is only decorated with a dozen of my festive birdhouses but I am intending to make more decorations. Today I started a new project though and one that I am determined is not going to take forever. I am making a twelve days of christmas mini book out of an oversized jigsaw that I picked up in a local charity shop. Photos soon I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment