
I had to have a go and before I knew it I'd made three of them and am planning to make more. They are so cute and ideal for hanging on a christmas tree. It's got me thinking about putting a tree here in my craft room just decorated with handmade decorations. The template can be found here.
And this is my Advent House. A scrummy advent calendar with a difference. There is nothing in the drawers yet but I've still got over a week to sort that :) You'd never know to look at it that it was a supermarket buy but I've altered it with paint, gorgeous Blonde Moments christmas papers that were the remains of a kit I had two years ago and some pretty embelishments.I'm really pleased with how it has come out although there was a point yesterday afternoon when I really wondered why I had started it.

3 comments:
Oh wow Sarah lucky you going to a crop tomorrow, which one is it? let me know how you get on ;)
I have something for you to pick up over on my blog.
I love your advent calendar and those cute bird houses are wonderful.
Oh and yes, I would love to be your guinea pig re those kit things.
Chat soon
Jx
Thanx for the brill bird box made a typhoo tea box one last night too...oh and a pink dishcloth to match the new washing up bowl...no hope for me l think!
thanx for a great day yester too was good to be cropping again
Hi Sarah
Great to catch up again last week and I am already looking forward to this Wednesday ;)
Here is the link to Leona's blog as promised
http://sweet-scrappings.blogspot.com/
Cya soon
Jx
Post a Comment