Thursday, 15 May 2008

Having Fun



I've had a good day today.


Did lots of crafting yesterday at my crop but it wore me out as usual. Made some ATCs I am really pleased with and the LO pictured here. This one is for a challenge on UKS and I really like it a lot. And today I got to go for a drive in the oldest member of our fleet. I refuse to drive it when himself is with me because she is his baby and he cringes every time I change gear. So I left him working on my Land Rover and went out for half a hour or so.


I love driving that Landy which is just as well because next week I've got to take it to a show! And anyone coming towards me this afternoon probably thought I was mad as I drove along at 30 mph with a massive grin on my face.


Even better I get to drive it again tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that paints a great picture in my mind Sarah, you witha huge grin &
30mph!
I guess you have to be an enthusiast to get it, right?
Jx