
I am hoping that yesterday is a sign that this year is going to be a better year weather wise. We spent the day at the Sandwell Show in glorious sunshine. Last year the same show was a total wash out it never stopped raining all day and was pretty much representative of the summer as a whole. Lets hope the rest of the show season is just as good I want the chance to drive the Land Rovers topless (them not me!!!!), to stick to their vinyl seats and to get photos to scrap that aren't full of mud.
The photo (if I do this right) is of the club stand I spent most of my day under the trees in the shade

1 comment:
Yay Sarah, welcome to blogland ;)
Love the title you have given your blog, it fits like a glove!
I can't wait to see some of your amazing LOs appearing on here soon.
Jx
Post a Comment