I was trying to be good and get my things ready for my crop tomorrow but yet again I got distracted. I was looking for a suitable picture to use on a set of ATCs for a swap and found several - for other projects! Then I got sidetracked by family history stuff (another of my obsessions) and I am now no closer to printing any pictures out. Honestly it is days like this when I should just give in and dye my hair blonde!
The plan for today was to get out into the garden again but three hours outside yesterday followed by shopping this morning left me not in the mood for anything. I am desperate to get the garden sorted though so it looks like that will be Thursday's job. I love my garden but not the work that it involves, well not all the time, I like pottering rather than serious gardening. more evidence of me being easily distracted I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment