Sunday, 24 November 2013

Getting Seasonal

There is lots of crafting going on here amongst the Land Rovers so I thought it was time to share some of my more seasonal efforts with you all. This project started with a kit of Graphic45 papers at Tuesday's club at Crafty Bunch. I began by making the plaque with the lady on it at club and with the addition of some extra papers I went on to make six most of which are to be given away.
 



They all began as a chipboard base plate and the shaped ends were created using one of the Tim Holtz on the edge dies. And as a bonus I've used up some of my extensive ribbon stash and might now one day use up some of my Stickle collection.

I have also been working on reducing the pile of unfinished projects that have been cluttering up my desk so should have more to share soon.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh, those are nice - the double ribbon is a nice touch.