Wednesday, 17 August 2011

I know!

It has been a long time since I blogged. Two reasons firstly lack of time and secondly lack of inclination. However this week something has arrived that has inspired me to share some of my stuff with you again.

And that something is this
This gorgeous tag arrived from the lovely Vickie. It's a long story but this a replacement for the PIF I should have received in the WOYWW anniversary event but which went missing. Needless to say I love it very much and it has pride of place in my craft room.

And so on to a little of what I have been up to

I've actually been up to this today, this was what was on my desk before I started taking photos. A quick Layout from a trial earlier in the year.

This pile of bits and pieces is actually awaiting my attention. A local charity shop was having a sale (how cheap does that make me?) and I picked up loads of kids clothing to turn into fabric flowers and such like for 10p an item, there is about £1 worth in the photo.


This card was the result of a last minute rush after himself asked me if I'd made a card despite not having told me the bbq we were going to was for a birthday.

Considering it took all of ten minutes I'm really happy with it.

And finally a card for a new arrival

My oldest friend and her hubby welcomed a new baby boy earlier this month and this is the card I sent to welcome him. I love that patchwork elephant from craftwork cards!


I have loads more to share but that will do for today, I want to do some more crafting myself.

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you got your mojo back - gorgeous cards - and love the tag you received. What a lot of bargains you picked up at the charity shop - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

donnalouiserodgers said...

very glad you are back and on a crafting roll,

love that elephant,

dx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely baby card - the combination of colours, patterns and that lovely elephant is fab :) xx

okienurse said...

Sarah I am so glad you got that tag and you like it. I have another almost ready to head your way. It is a lot less expensive sending them one at a time. The original PIF was more than a tag and I am hoping it will show up either here or there some day. I sent Keryn a package and it arrived in a week so I don't know what happened to it. Glad to hear your mojo is back. I am glad to see you blogging again. Love the card. Vickie

Jona Panesa said...

lovely cards and loved your space. saw it on your post below.

Helen said...

Love those cards, especially the new baby one - that is particularly gorgeous!

Annie said...

I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's good to see what you're busy with this week.
Hugs,
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh you're on a roll! Lovely. I like the baby card particularly, and I'm thrilled that Vickie's tag arrived, would hate to have had to step in and send you something I made, that wouldn't be fair for you!!

Tertia said...

Welcome back! That tag is great and your cards are lovely too!
Happy belated WOYWW

Susanne said...

Glad your inclination to craft and blog about it is back. Darling baby card by the way!