After my last post I asked my peeps for advice. They came through and I made a few additions to the LO and like how it turned out.
The journaling is still missing in the photo but I have no intention of sharing that with the world. It has taken me a while to get back to you because I was waiting for stickles to dry. I wanted to add some more of the turquoise colour but didn't have anything suitable with the paper so I added some card candi and stickled it to match the glittery thicker numbers.I also have this to share.
This was done last week at my craft club and features the Craftwork Cards Tea Dance collection. It features one of the outside toilets at my local living history museum and when I saw that it was covered in roses in the summer I could not resist doing a page referring to roses around the door.

1 comment:
Good job on the finishing touches. Nice double page spread - I think those are always tricky.
Post a Comment