And no excuses either I just haven't felt like blogging lately.
I have however still been crafting and here are a couple of my LOs to proof it.

A very stately photo on this one. The title was a result of not having any alphas in the right colour but the masked letters really seem to work well.
The photo of me is not so flattering but does represent a good day out.

Everything apart from the lettering was from the 'botanical' range by craftwork cards that I fell in love with a year ago. After making plenty of cards with it I rediscovered it recently and decided that because I still loved it I had to use it one of my albums, this was the result.
Right back to the craft desk!
1 comment:
Glad you are back with great stuff to share. Your ghosted title is perfect, and I need to learn how to do those flowers.
Post a Comment