Why I've not been blogging. Well one of them, I shall blog the other very soon.
I've been busily sorting things in my craft room you see. Namely two large Really Usefull Boxes that were supposed to contain random embellishments but in fact contained all kinds of everything.

This was my desk after I tipped the boxes out when I was trying to figure how the heck I was going to make head or tail of it all and had just started pulling out a few things.

A bit of a close up, there was an awful lot in that pile
I figured that if I piled it all on my desk I would have to sort it or do something with it all before I could do anything I wanted to do and strangely it worked LOL

This was the scene the following afternoon when most, if not quite all, of the stuff had been sorted into piles of similar articles. Then came the really hard part integrating it all into my actual stash storage. Now that took another couple of days because I then got caught up with putting parts of that into order too. I am pleased to day that it has all been sorted for a while now and I am loving knowing where everything is and more to the point those random embellishments are finally starting to get used because I don't have a large box stuffed full of everything to dig through.
No comments:
Post a Comment