Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Long Time No Post

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted, I've kept meaning to post but something has got in the way and that something is life. Added to which there has been a lot less craft than Land Rovers around here LOL

Now for starters I was tagged by Julia over at Stamping Ground so what I have to do is get the book I am currently reading and turn to page 161 and then quote the fifth full sentence. Ok I think even I can manage that!
"They're lying because, as we all know, mobile phones don't work."
That is from Born to be Riled by Jeremy Clarkson. And yes before you groan I know he is annoying but he is also rather witty and shock horror I find that I share some of his opinions! Also this might be a good time to point out that I don't watch Top Gear because I find Richard 'hamster' Hammond attractive, he's far too short and cutesy to be attractive, rather I watch it because it is great entertainment.

So back to life getting in the way of blogging. It isn't easy to blog when you don't have access to a computer which was my genuine excuse for a time. It was club National Rally time and my craft with the children was a succcess, if exhausting! Where do they get their energy from and can we bottle it? This also meant that himself ended up dressed up as the Coronation, now honestly if he doesn't want to be embarrased by his costume he shouldn't leave it all up to me now should he LOL I'm not going to add to the embarrasment by putting his photo on here though.
I then had a weekend of minis. Lots of minis, over 5000 if the announcer had got his facts straight. This was the International Mini Meeting held in Longbridge, Birmingham and celebrating 50 years of the iconic little car. We commuted in a borrowed mini moke, himself hasn't finished either of his yet, and it was a great weekend. There were people there from all over the world and such a good atmosphere. Oh and lots of pics to scrap!

No comments: